onsdag 1. september 2010

The Game Begins

The Game Begins 
Today, September 1st, I have hereby started this blog that will describe my way towards the gold cap within World of Warcraft.

Me
I am an 18 year old guy, living in Norway. I go to school, where I currently am studying maths and physics mainly. In my spare time, I enjoy practicing Martial Arts (Karate), go to work, and of course play World of Warcraft.

WoW
I have been playing since mid Vanilla, when I levelled a Hunter to 47 before BC was released personaly, although raiding quite some content on a friends account. During BC and Wotlk I have been raiding a lot, but also stepping my feet inside higher ranked Arenas as well.
Upon the introduction of 3.3, I suddenly got to realise that there's much more to this game than only PvP and PvE, namely 'Money Making'.

Gold making
When I got into this aspect of the game, I got rather consumed by it, and I must say that over the last months it has been rather addictive. I got a few 'heroes', people that I admire regarding their capability to post on their blogs, to theorycraft, to make the amounts of gold they have, and their personalities in general.
I'll name the ones I feel I've learned the most from:
- Markco (Justmytwocopper)
- Gevlon (Greedy Goblin)
- Stokpile
I strongly suggest any readers to check out these guys' blogs, as they're the world's elite within the subject.

The Future
Regarding the future, it seems I will be playing in Cataclysm, with the goal of achieving 1'000'000 gold during it.

Best regards, Ivanas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar